Chrono Set off Steam replace tweaks battle UI, character sprites, and improves decision of animated cutscenes.
Sq. Enix has been releasing updates since experiencing a backlash after the launch of the moderately shoddy port of the cell model on Steam.
The primary replace got here final month with the promise of extra to comply with.
The second patch launched right this moment, and contains updates to the battle UI, enhancements to character sprites on the world map, and improved decision of animated cutscenes.
You’ll be able to take a look at the total checklist of patch notes beneath:
- A brand new battle consumer interface (UI) has been added primarily based on the appear and feel of the unique Chrono Set off
- An possibility has been added to pick between the UI optimised for controller/keyboard talked about above, and the present UI optimised for mouse & contact panels. This selection seems in “settings” in the principle menu
- The sport can now be paused throughout battle by utilizing the pause button on controller, or the Area bar on the keyboard
- Adjusted the look of playable characters on the world map to be extra in-line with the unique model of Chrono Set off
- The decision of animated cut-scenes has been improved
- The show space of animated cut-scenes has been elevated
- Fastened situations the place the sport slowed down throughout sure scenes
- The Korean font has been up to date
- Different small bugs are mounted
One other replace is deliberate for early June that may “proceed to tweak the UI exterior of battle.”