Digerati has introduced that will probably be bringing Shikhondo – Soul Eater, an intense bullet-hell shoot ‘em up, to Nintendo Change this summer season.
Created by Korean-based impartial developer DeerFarm, Shikhondo – Soul Eater options hypnotic barrage patterns, enemies impressed by Asian mythology, and a visually beautiful aesthetic throughout the board. The sport was initially launched on Steam in October final 12 months, however has been up to date for consoles with an all-new 2-player native co-op mode, as seen within the trailer above.
Within the recreation, your job is to destroy a military of demons referred to as yokai, releasing the pour souls captured inside. There are a number of modes to discover, two playable characters, and on-line leaderboards for these of you with a aggressive nature. You possibly can take a look at the complete characteristic checklist beneath.
– 5 phases of intense bullet-hell motion and hypnotic barrage patterns
– Sport modes embrace: Arcade, Hardcore, Boss Rush and Native Co-op
– Fly near enemy bullets to fill the Soul Gauge and unleash a brilliant assault for top scores
– Two playable characters, every with their very own forms of assault
– On-line leaderboards for top rating glory
– Demonic enemies and executives impressed by Asian mythology
– Gorgeous and complex Oriental art work
The sport’s launch date remains to be to be confirmed, however a restricted version bodily model will likely be obtainable to pre-order from Play-Asia from 28th June.
Do you just like the look of this one? Tell us when you’re into your frantic shoot ’em up motion with a remark beneath.
- Associated Video games