Saturday Morning RPG combined ’80s nostalgia, tongue-in-cheek humour and accessible turn-based fight when it launched earlier this yr, and it is now getting the bodily therapy due to the great of us at Restricted Run Video games. Together with a typical bodily version (which can retail for $29.99 – that is about £22.50), the writer can also be planning to launch a slightly delectable Collector’s Version.
Priced at $69.99 (£52.50), you will get a particular steelbook, a double-sided poster and three card-backed collectible figurines based mostly on characters Marty Corridor and Commander Hood. Oh, and there is even some scratch ‘n’ sniff stickers for good measure. This is the total record beneath:
- Two carded and posable three.75 inch motion figures of Marty and his arch-nemesis, Commander Hood
- One double sided 18 x 24 inch poster that includes unimaginable artwork by Paul Mann and Eric Huang
- A cassette tape that includes music from Rocky IV and Transformers composer, Vince DiCola
- An official Nintendo Swap SteelBook® case
- One sheet of scratch n’ sniff stickers
- Saturday Morning RPG for the Nintendo Swap with reversible cowl artwork and a full-color handbook (sealed in a typical Swap case).
Do not miss the Saturday Morning RPG Collector’s Version for the Nintendo Swap when it goes on sale this Friday 10AM Jap Time at https://t.co/5Lksol4sqo! Solely 2,500 will probably be obtainable. pic.twitter.com/PWctSKBjId— Restricted Run Video games (@LimitedRunGames) Might 23, 2018
Not unhealthy eh? It goes on sale from this Friday from 3pm, and with solely 2,500 models obtainable, it is little question to promote like nostalgia-flavoured sizzling muffins. Will you be grabbing a replica? Share your ideas on the information beneath…
- Associated Video games