Right here’s the Week 9 Challenges for Fortnite. Learn up and be ready for these newest duties:
Fortnite’s Week 9 Challenges will go dwell on Thursday, April 19, however their content material was leaked from final week’s patch. Fortunate you, meaning you’ll be able to observe every problem whereas finishing these from Week eight.
As all the time, there can be a complete of seven challenges to finish that unlock XP and Battle Stars.
And bear in mind: You need to personal the Season three Battle Go to earn these rewards.
Fortnite Week 9 Challenges
- Deal injury to opponents buildings – 5 Stars
- Search Chests in Haunted Hills – 5 Stars
- Construct Buildings – 5 Stars
- Go to totally different Taco Retailers in a single match – 5 Stars
- Comply with the treasure map present in Moisty Mire (Onerous) – 10 Stars
- Shotgun Eliminations (Onerous) – 10 Stars
- Remove opponents in Fortunate Touchdown – 10 Stars
The primary problem is straightforward sufficient. When you can deal 5000 injury to buildings and buildings managed by your enemies, these 5 stars can be yours.
Identical to the title says, search seven chests within the Haunted Hills and this problem can be accomplished. Use this gold chest information to get began.
Constructing buildings is one in all Fortnite’s core gameplay mechanics, so you shouldn’t have any downside assembling no less than a couple of. You’ll must assemble 250 to earn 5 stars from this problem.
When you can go to three Taco Retailers in the identical match, you’ll be by way of this problem very quickly. Fortunately, we already revealed a information on doing simply that.
Every week presents a particular treasure hunt, and that is no exception. Comply with the Moisty Mire treasure map to get 10 Battle Stars.
You want 5 kills with the Shotgun to finish this problem.
Lastly, take down three enemies in Fortunate Touchdown, and the challenges are full.
Because of Fortnite Tracker Community for the leaked challenges.
When you’re nonetheless on the fence about these Challenges, do not forget that finishing 4 of the seven gives you a whopping four,000 XP. That’s well worth the effort.
Do not forget that all earlier Fortnite weekly challenges are dwell so you’ll be able to nonetheless earn additional XP if there’s a problem that has eluded you to this point.
- Week 2 Challenges: All forbidden dance places
- Week three Challenges: Snobby Shores treasure map, bullseye places
- Week four Challenges: Ice Cream Truck places
- Week 5 Challenges: Anarchy Acres treasure map, Fuel Station places
- Week 6 Challenges: Summit Mountain Peaks, Search between a Steel Bridge, Three Billboards and a Crashed Bus
- Week 7 Challenges: Hidden Gnomes and Retail Row treasure map
- Week eight Challenges: Taco Retailers and Moisty Moire treasure map
Powered by Logitech
This information is powered by Logitech G’s new G513 RGB Mechanical Keyboard – efficiency developed