In case you’re trying to full Fortnite’s Week 10 challenges, you will want to know the place to look between a Stone Circle, Picket Bridge, and a Purple RV.
Include VG247 on a merry jaunt.
To finish the problem, it’s essential to triangulate a location between these three landmarks, however the place precisely are the Stone Circle, Picket Bridge, and Purple RV?
We’ve obtained you lined.
First off, you’ll want to land close to Tomato City to kick the problem off.
As you may see within the picture under, the Picket Bridge is instantly east of Tomato City:
The Stone Circle is to the south, and the Purple RV is tucked barely inside Wailing Woods to the east of the Stone Circle.
Now, between these three landmarks is a patch of filth with a go browsing it, subsequent to a rock. Head there for the Battle Star. Right here’s a picture:
Once you land, you’ll have to fend off different gamers who’re doing the identical, so hold your guard up. Generally it’s a good suggestion to remain stealthy to finish the challenges, since extra folks than regular will likely be condensed inside the identical space. Both that, or pack some heavy weaponry.
For the remainder of the challenges in Fortnite Week 10, see our devoted submit.
This week Fortnite added the Clinger sticky bombs to Battle Royale, which gamers have been utilizing in numerous creative methods.
That is the ultimate week of challenges for Fortnite Season three, so when you’ve missed out on a number of Battle Stars and XP, we’ve linked of all of them under.
All Fortnite Season three Weekly Challenges
- Week 10 Challenges: Search between a Stone Circle, Picket Bridge, and a Purple RV
- Week 9 Challenges: Search Chests in Haunted Hills, go to completely different Taco Outlets
- Week eight Challenges: Search between three boats and dance on completely different dance flooring
- Week 7 Challenges: Hidden Gnomes and Retail Row treasure map
- Week 6 Challenges: Summit Mountain Peaks, Search between a Metallic Bridge, Three Billboards and a Crashed Bus
- Week 5 Challenges: Anarchy Acres treasure map, Fuel Station places
- Week four Challenges: Ice Cream Truck places, the place to look between a Car Tower, Rock Sculpture and Circle of Hedges
- Week three Challenges: Snobby Shores treasure map, bullseye places
- Week 2 Challenges: All forbidden dance places
In case you’re all accomplished and dusted, you simply want to sit down patiently and anticipate Fortnite Season four, which kicks off subsequent week.