In the event you’re trying to full Fortnite’s Week 10 challenges, you have to to know the place to go looking between a Stone Circle, Picket Bridge, and a Pink RV.
Include VG247 on a merry jaunt.
To finish the problem, you will need to triangulate a location between these three landmarks, however the place precisely are the Stone Circle, Picket Bridge, and Pink RV?
We’ve acquired you lined.
First off, it is advisable to land close to Tomato City to kick the problem off.
As you may see within the picture beneath, the Picket Bridge is instantly east of Tomato City:
The Stone Circle is to the south, and the Pink RV is tucked barely inside Wailing Woods to the east of the Stone Circle.
Now, between these three landmarks is a patch of dust with a go online it, subsequent to a rock. Head there for the Battle Star. Right here’s a picture:
If you land, you’ll have to fend off different gamers who’re doing the identical, so hold your guard up. Typically it’s a good suggestion to remain stealthy to finish the challenges, since extra individuals than regular will likely be condensed throughout the identical space. Both that, or pack some heavy weaponry.
Now that’s taken care of, have you ever been skydiving by way of floating rings efficiently? There’s actually a knack to it.
For the remainder of the challenges in Fortnite Week 10, see our devoted put up.
This week Fortnite added the Clinger sticky bombs to Battle Royale, which gamers have been utilizing in varied ingenious methods.
That is the ultimate week of challenges for Fortnite Season three, so should you’ve missed out on just a few Battle Stars and XP, we’ve linked of all of them beneath.
All Fortnite Season three Weekly Challenges
- Week 10 Challenges: Search between a Stone Circle, Picket Bridge, and a Pink RV
- Week 9 Challenges: Search Chests in Haunted Hills, go to totally different Taco Outlets
- Week eight Challenges: Search between three boats and dance on totally different dance flooring
- Week 7 Challenges: Hidden Gnomes and Retail Row treasure map
- Week 6 Challenges: Summit Mountain Peaks, Search between a Metallic Bridge, Three Billboards and a Crashed Bus
- Week 5 Challenges: Anarchy Acres treasure map, Fuel Station places
- Week four Challenges: Ice Cream Truck places, the place to go looking between a Automobile Tower, Rock Sculpture and Circle of Hedges
- Week three Challenges: Snobby Shores treasure map, bullseye places
- Week 2 Challenges: All forbidden dance places
In the event you’re all carried out and dusted, you simply want to sit down patiently and look ahead to Fortnite Season four, which kicks off subsequent week. It appears to be like just like the theme for Season four is superheroic, so that you’d higher save just a few V-Bucks for a few of these candy new spandex skins.