Fortnite Week 6 Challenges are dwell, so we’ve put collectively the guides you’ll must bag these Battle Move tiers.
As with earlier challenges, one in every of this week’s may have you triangulating a place between three landmarks to trace down a Battle Star.
This time, we’re looking between a playground, a campsite, and a footprint.
The playground we’re searching for is positioned at Greasy Grove close to the northwest nook. Elsewhere, the footprint is to the west of Greasy Grove.
Now you simply must know the place the campsite is and you’ll lock down the situation of the Battle Star. The campsite is on prime of the mountain to the north of Greasy Grove.
Utilizing these three places, we all know the Battle Star will present up in grid B6, the place there’s a small patch of grime. Right here’s a map:
For the remainder of the Fortnite Week 6 Challenges, click on that hyperlink. We’ve additionally bought a information on the best way to spray over the Carbide and Omega posters for an additional of this week’s challenges.
If you happen to’re nonetheless not caught up but, you too can deal with Fortnite Week 5 Challenges.
- Week 5 Challenges: Greasy Grove treasure map, dance with others, extra
- Week four Challenges: Go to three totally different storm facilities, search between a bench, ice cream truck and helicopter, extra
- Week three Challenges: Search rubber duckies, Salty Springs treasure map, extra
- Week 2 Challenges: Dance in entrance of movie cameras, search between scarecrow, pink hotrod and large display screen, extra
- Week 1 Challenges: Search eight F-O-R-T-N-I-T-E letters, Tomato City treasure map, extra
Take a look at our devoted information there and don’t say VG247 by no means does something for you.