Fortnite has added a bunch extra weekly challenges, supplying you with one other 7 days of duties to earn XP and Battle Stars.
There are one other seven challenges this week for these of you that have the Season three Battle Go, and finishing them unlocks Battle Stars and XP. Full four of the 7 challenges and also you’ll be rewarded an additional 4000 XP.
All of which can be utilized to maneuver up the Season three tiers. There are a complete of 100 tiers in Season three, so if you wish to unlock outfits and different bonuses you’d higher get to work.
Fortnite Season three: Week 2 Challenges
Right here’s the Week 2 challenges, with some recommendation on learn how to full them. We’ll add extra assist because the day goes on…
Use a Launchpad: 5 Battle Stars
That is straightforward sufficient as long as you discover a launchpad from a chest. Step on it and off you go.
Deal injury with Assault Rifles to opponents: 5 Battle Stars
You need to have the ability to deal 1,000 factors of injury to enemies simply. There’s by no means a scarcity of Assault Rifles so that you’ll earn this by way of regular play.
Search chests in Wailing Woods: 5 Battle Stars
Wailing Woods isn’t precisely identified for its nice loot however if you happen to go to sufficient instances over three or 4 matches it’s best to have the ability to discover 7 chests to gather this reward.
Dance in numerous forbidden places: 5 Battle Stars
There are seven No Dancing zones on the Fortnite map however you solely want to do that problem in entrance of 5 of them. You’ll must search for a no dancing signal and bust a transfer in entrance of it. We advocate the primary 5 on our listing as they’re straightforward to search out.
The places are:
- Tilted Towers: simply by the taco store on the grass patch.
- Flush Manufacturing unit: subsequent to the bathroom statue.
- Retail Row: contained in the parking zone.
- Junk Junction: Beneath the metallic Llama.
- Deadly Fields: on the dock on the pond.
- Nice Park: that is really on high of the mountain simply West of Nice Park.
- North of Tomato City and West of Wailing Woods: by the deserted RV.
- Between Retail Row and Tomato City: subsequent to the East entrance to all of the containers.
Search between a Pool, Windmill and an Umbrella (exhausting): 10 Battle Stars
To the West of Anarchy Acres you’ll discover a tree on a hill. You’re on the lookout for map location E2 or see the X on the map under the place you’ll discover the Battle Star
SMG Eliminations (exhausting): 10 Battle Stars
Put three of your enemies down for the rely with the SMG. Shouldn’t be too exhausting and if you happen to mix it with the Problem under you’ll shoot two birds with one stone.
Eradicate opponents in Greasy Grove (exhausting): 10 Battle Stars
It shouldn’t be too exhausting for Fortnite veterans and newbies to kill three enemies right here. There’s loads of cowl for tight little gunfights.
All Fortnite Season three Weekly Challenges
Now that Season three is drawing to a detailed, you may wish to return and clear up any straggling challenges you’ve missed. Allow us to show you how to with that, earlier than you get caught in to Fortnite Season four.
- Week 10 Challenges: Search between a Stone Circle, Wood Bridge, and a Pink RV
- Week 9 Challenges: Search Chests in Haunted Hills, go to totally different Taco Retailers
- Week eight Challenges: Search between three boats and dance on totally different dance flooring
- Week 7 Challenges: Hidden Gnomes and Retail Row treasure map
- Week 6 Challenges: Summit Mountain Peaks, Search between a Metallic Bridge, Three Billboards and a Crashed Bus
- Week 5 Challenges: Anarchy Acres treasure map, Gasoline Station places
- Week four Challenges: Ice Cream Truck places
- Week three Challenges: Snobby Shores treasure map, bullseye places
- Week 2 Challenges: All forbidden dance places
In case you’re on the lookout for extra ideas for enjoying Fortnite, right here’s learn how to virtually assure a ending spot within the high 5, in addition to all the commonest questions answered.
And if you happen to haven’t already, you’ll be able to hook up your Epic Video games account to Twitch Prime and earn new outfits and a glider.